We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 862-290-3913,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the New Jersey Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as New Jersey departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable New Jersey and Morris County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
If you want to hire a wildlife control company that does the entire job for you, you’ve come to the right place. We are a family run wildlife control business, with over a decade of experience in the industry behind us, and we have only the best, state-of-the-art tools alongside us. Our phones are answered around the clock - 24/7, and our technicians are working around the clock in your area too. We can usually give you a same-day, emergency appointment if necessary, and if you do not need us to attend your property, we can give you all the information and advice you need over the phone to help solve the situation yourself. You’ll find that our prices are some of the best in the area, but you won’t lose out on the service. We’ve been voted as the number one wildlife control company in the metropolitan area for three years running, and that’s not just down to our great start-to-finish service, we pride ourselves on offering the very best in customer service and care. We know encountering a wild animal in your home is a stressful situation, and we aim to take as much of that stress out of it as possible. Get in touch today to find out how we can solve your wildlife control concern, in both commercial and residential properties!
We service Sussex County, Passaic County, Essex County, Union County,
Somerset County, Hunterdon County, Warren County, and more.
We also service Butler, Florham Park, Kinnelon, Lincoln Park, Madison, Morris Plains,
Mount Arlington, Mountain Lakes, Netcong, Riverdale, Rockaway, Victory Gardens, Wharton,
Boonton Township, Dover, Morristown, Chatham Township, Chester Township, Denville Township,
East Hanover Township, Hanover Township, Harding Township, Jefferson Township, Long Hill Township,
Mendham Township, Mine Hill Township, Montville Township, Morris Township,
Mount Olive Township
Parsippany-Troy Hills Township
, Pequannock Township,
, Rockaway Township, Roxbury Township,
Washington Township, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Morris County wildlife removal